There are more than 12 new convection microwaves being introduced in the market every quarter, and many of them have some or the other unique and advanced features you’ve never heard before.
That being said, if you choose any random convection microwaves, there are possibilities of facing some of the serious issues which can come from choosing the wrong product.
You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to find the best convection microwaves for your purposes. There is a whole range of convection microwaves and prices that can deliver the features you need. If you are looking for the top convection microwaves, a lot of factors are going to be important considerations.
You might think that all convection microwaves are the same but much like other products, there’s a lot of variety and the options can be a little overwhelming (especially if you’re new to the market).
Whether you want to just get started with a convection microwaves, we have affordable models or if you want to feel like you don’t miss out on any of the capabilities we have more expensive models. Read through this summary of the top products and find the best one for you to try.
Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Convection Function Smart Sensor and LED Lighting 1.5 Cu.ft Black Stainless *
- Use microwave or convection cooking all in one appliance
- Sensor cooking and reheating functions
- Auto menu for roasting, baking, defrosting
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 21. 8 x 21. 5 x 13. 0 inch(w*d*h), large 1. 5 cubic feet capacity, cavity 15. 5*15. 35*10. 2 inch(w*d*h), turn table 13. 6 inch(diameter)
- Stainless steel Easy to clean interior
- If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, pleas long press on the button “8” For 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- The keypad was covered by a protection film during the shipment. Please Peel it off before your first use.
- 1 year , Please keep the packaging for contacting Toshiba After sales service And product returns.
Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2-Cubic-Foot Convection Microwave Oven with Grill *
- 1.2-cubic-foot capacity, 1000 watts
- Brushed stainless with embossed Cuisinart logo and dark tinted glass window
- Stainless steel interior absorbs no odors and is easy to sanitize, Rotating 12-Inch glass tray, Reversible grill rack
- Touchpad controls with LCD, Two convenient defrost functions to defrost food by weight or time, Convection bake or roast with and without microwave function
- Instruction and recipe book included, BPA Free
- Limited 3-year warranty
- LWH 21.20 x 19.00 x 12.20 Inches; UC LWH: 23.27 x 20.98 x 14.57 Inches; MC LWH: 23.27 x 20.98 x 14.57 Inches
- 1000-watt countertop convection microwave oven and grill. Multi-stage cooking operation allows microwave to be set so one operation automatically switches to another
- 1.2 cubic-foot interior; 12-inch rotating glass tray for even heating, External Dimensions: 20.4″ x 18.9″ x 12.4″.
- Touchpad control panel; 9 preset options, plus grill function
- Defrost by weight or time; reversible grill rack; instructions/recipes included
- 3-year limited warranty
Emerson 1.5 CU. FT. 1000W Convection Microwave Oven with Grill Touch Control Countertop, Stainless Steel and Black Cabinet, MWCG1584SB *
- 1.5 cubic foot capacity, 1000 watts
- Grill feature with removable grill rack allows you to brown food perfectly and offers a healthy alternative to frying
- Convection function allows you to bake or roast by circulating hot air uniformly
- 9 preset cooking functions for easy cooking
- Stainless steel front and Black cabinet
Sharp SMC1585BB 1.5 Cu. Ft. 900W Convection Microwave Oven *
- 900-watt convection microwave oven with 10 power levels; Microwave technology provides the speed you desire for rapid reheating and fast cooking; Precise Cook sensor technology determines heating times and power levels (8 menu items); 12 one-touch options including auto defrost, reheat, 60 Seconds, and popcorn; Touch control panel with white LED display, clock/timer, and child lock; Help menu and demonstration mode; Height 14.900; Width 24.700; Depth 19.000; Weight 60.00; Color Black
- For countertop use or built in application (trim kit sold separately); Operating System; Batteries Included; Batteries Required; Number of Batteries 0; Battery Type Does Not Contain a Battery; Language English, Spanish, French; Assembly Required
- 1.5 cu. ft. capacity with removable 15.4-inch ceramic turntable
- Lighted, stainless steel oven interior
- Convection technology gives you perfect roasting, baking and browning
Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN936B Black Countertop with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 2.2 Cu. Ft, 1250W *
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1250-Watt high power, 2.2-cubic-foot capacity black countertop microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time. Power Source- 120V / 60Hz. Power Consumption- 1460W
- Large Family Size: This countertop microwave with 16-1/2-inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10-15/16-inch x 18-7/16-inch x 18-1/2-inch
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built-in automatic Genius Sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve
List of Top best convection microwaves in 2019
Here is a short list of the top convection microwaves products from each of the price ranges. Don’t think that cheap means poorly made, often the difference in the products by price are in what features they include not the quality of their manufacture.
That’s why we’ve decided to do an in-depth research around these convection microwaves. Now, at the end of those hours-long using sessions and analysis, we are all set to recommend the best choices you’ll have in the convection microwaves category. Obviously, we have our picks from premium, semi-premium and budget-friendly sectors. Therefore, when it’s time, you can have the best convection microwaves .
The premium segment includes products that are priced above a certain range. The quality of these and feature capabilities can make these convection microwaves deal for professional use.
The medium segment of the convection microwaves market has a mid price range which fits those looking for best bang of their buck.. This is a very wide price range to find products with such similar features but what differentiates them from each other is the approach they take to their features. These are higher end consumer products, but not the pro-summer quality of the premium segment.
Why do you need a convection microwaves
A convection microwaves is one of the most popular item that is going to be viral in coming years, due to its wide range of applicability in the industry. People may or may not be aware of the reason why people should buy a convection microwaves or why they need to have one.
How to choose the best convection microwaves for you?
To choose and buy the right kind of convection microwaves , you will have to be very careful in doing so. Because the convection microwaves come in a wide range of types, having different characteristics and capabilities and if you don’t concentrate on each and every aspect, then you surely would miss out the best one for you.
Here is a checklist you can use to double check your choice while selecting and purchasing it.
Determine the type and function you need
You should be very clear about the type of convection microwaves you need. Keep in mind the various types and determine the best on the basis of the feature you need and the purpose you need to accomplish. Like for a medium range product with a medium quality or a high end stuff.
Brand and price
If you have a particular budget or a specific brand in mind then do sort out the brand first and then look for further features.
Quality of the material
The first thing you should look at, is the quality of material and the sturdiness of the structure. It is important because the convection microwaves should be made of high quality and durable material to help it withstand normal day to day wear and tear.
Warranty and complimentary tools
If you can get a warranty from the manufacturer then it would be a plus, so look at this feature also. In addition to it you may also find some tool that some of the manufacturers offer, along your product.
Where to buy the best convection microwaves
Buying a convection microwaves could be hectic, if you don’t know where you can find the best brands and a wide range convection microwaves types to let you select the one you need. For this, you’ll have to search for the most trustworthy and reliable seller that will offer you all the best rated brands along with the best price available on the market. You can either look to buy it from a local market or through online retailer and stores like Amazon.
Most of the people have a tendency to prefer online stores like The amazon. The reason behind it is the availability of the wide range of quality products, trustworthy sellers and an opportunity to compare the products and pick the best one for you.
So, You can easily buy your convection microwaves on amazon at affordable rates and an assurance of a quality product.
The final word
This is just an overview of some of the best convection microwaves in each of the price ranges. The point is that no matter what your budget, there is a functional convection microwaves for you. Make sure you filter them for the ones that interest you so you know all the features and considerations of each. That can be the best way to identify what features you really need in a more expensive version.