There are more than 12 new firewood being introduced in the market every quarter, and many of them have some or the other unique and advanced features you’ve never heard before.
That being said, if you choose any random firewood, there are possibilities of facing some of the serious issues which can come from choosing the wrong product.
You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to find the best firewood for your purposes. There is a whole range of firewood and prices that can deliver the features you need. If you are looking for the top firewood, a lot of factors are going to be important considerations.
You might think that all firewood are the same but much like other products, there’s a lot of variety and the options can be a little overwhelming (especially if you’re new to the market).
Whether you want to just get started with a firewood, we have affordable models or if you want to feel like you don’t miss out on any of the capabilities we have more expensive models. Read through this summary of the top products and find the best one for you to try.
BRC Premium Firewood, Made in the USA! (Wood Bundle) *
- 🔥 Kiln-dried, USDA Certified, 100% Mixed Hardwoods
- 🔥 Heat treated for insect control at temps above 175 degrees F.
- 🔥 Sturdy attached handle makes it easy to carry, CLEAN to be used anywhere you want to take it.
- 🔥 Starts quick and burns HOT
- 🔥 Contains .75 Cubic Ft
Wilson Enterprises Split Birch Firewood (Box size 12″ L x 12″ W x 18″ H) *
- Clean and Decorative as well as functional
- Each order is one box full of firewood; box size 12″L 12″W 18″H
- KILN DRIED to sterilize, wick away moisture, and preserve the integrity of the bark.
- Each product is unique as this is a natural product and may not match the picture identically.
- Product of the USA. Proudly made in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Landmann 82433 8-Foot Firewood Log Rack Only *
- 8-foot wood rack; stores nearly 2/3 cord of wood
- Keeps firewood stable, safe, and off of the ground away from dampness and bugs
- Made of strong tubular steel for optimal durability and support
- Includes all hardware for easy assembly; weatherproof powder coating resists rust
- Measures 96 by 48 inches to fit on porch, deck, under eaves
- 8-foot wood rack; stores nearly � cord of wood
Smoak Firewood – Kiln Dried Premium Oak Firewood (Includes Firestarter) (Large (16inch Logs) 120-140lbs) *
- Kiln Dried Premium Oak Firewood (includes firestarter)
- Box size 24H x 18W x 18L (logs are 16inches long) 120-140lbs
- USDA certified pest free Product of the USA, logs are harvested fresh from Georgia and kiln dried to perfection which allows the wood to light easily, burn cleaner and hotter than other products!
- Box is to heavy for most to lift. Upon delivery you could partially unpack until a liftable weight is reached.
- Can be used to keep warm or cooking wood needs
Oak Kiln-Dried Firewood 36-42 Lbs. *
- Kiln Dried Oak Firewood (includes fatwood starter sticks)
- 10 to 12 pieces of 16″ firewood per bundle. Average weight bundle = 36-42 lbs.
- Clean wood every time; no insects or mold.
- Safer choice for all your restaurant and residential cooking needs.
- Ready to burn the day you receive it; produces less smoke and ignites easily. Product of the USA
Woodhaven The 8 Foot Firewood Log Rack with Cover *
- Simple assembly!
- Black, baked on powder coat finish, the best finish and environmentally friendly.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Our own cover design, covers the top 12″ of the wood, and automatically adjusts for the amount of wood in the rack.
- Arc welded end sections, try finding another rack this strong!
List of Top best firewood in 2019
Here is a short list of the top firewood products from each of the price ranges. Don’t think that cheap means poorly made, often the difference in the products by price are in what features they include not the quality of their manufacture.
That’s why we’ve decided to do an in-depth research around these firewood. Now, at the end of those hours-long using sessions and analysis, we are all set to recommend the best choices you’ll have in the firewood category. Obviously, we have our picks from premium, semi-premium and budget-friendly sectors. Therefore, when it’s time, you can have the best firewood .
The premium segment includes products that are priced above a certain range. The quality of these and feature capabilities can make these firewood deal for professional use.
The medium segment of the firewood market has a mid price range which fits those looking for best bang of their buck.. This is a very wide price range to find products with such similar features but what differentiates them from each other is the approach they take to their features. These are higher end consumer products, but not the pro-summer quality of the premium segment.
Why do you need a firewood
A firewood is one of the most popular item that is going to be viral in coming years, due to its wide range of applicability in the industry. People may or may not be aware of the reason why people should buy a firewood or why they need to have one.
How to choose the best firewood for you?
To choose and buy the right kind of firewood , you will have to be very careful in doing so. Because the firewood come in a wide range of types, having different characteristics and capabilities and if you don’t concentrate on each and every aspect, then you surely would miss out the best one for you.
Here is a checklist you can use to double check your choice while selecting and purchasing it.
Determine the type and function you need
You should be very clear about the type of firewood you need. Keep in mind the various types and determine the best on the basis of the feature you need and the purpose you need to accomplish. Like for a medium range product with a medium quality or a high end stuff.
Brand and price
If you have a particular budget or a specific brand in mind then do sort out the brand first and then look for further features.
Quality of the material
The first thing you should look at, is the quality of material and the sturdiness of the structure. It is important because the firewood should be made of high quality and durable material to help it withstand normal day to day wear and tear.
Warranty and complimentary tools
If you can get a warranty from the manufacturer then it would be a plus, so look at this feature also. In addition to it you may also find some tool that some of the manufacturers offer, along your product.
Where to buy the best firewood
Buying a firewood could be hectic, if you don’t know where you can find the best brands and a wide range firewood types to let you select the one you need. For this, you’ll have to search for the most trustworthy and reliable seller that will offer you all the best rated brands along with the best price available on the market. You can either look to buy it from a local market or through online retailer and stores like Amazon.
Most of the people have a tendency to prefer online stores like The amazon. The reason behind it is the availability of the wide range of quality products, trustworthy sellers and an opportunity to compare the products and pick the best one for you.
So, You can easily buy your firewood on amazon at affordable rates and an assurance of a quality product.
The final word
This is just an overview of some of the best firewood in each of the price ranges. The point is that no matter what your budget, there is a functional firewood for you. Make sure you filter them for the ones that interest you so you know all the features and considerations of each. That can be the best way to identify what features you really need in a more expensive version.