There are more than 12 new gas ranges being introduced in the market every quarter, and many of them have some or the other unique and advanced features you’ve never heard before.
That being said, if you choose any random gas ranges, there are possibilities of facing some of the serious issues which can come from choosing the wrong product.
You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to find the best gas ranges for your purposes. There is a whole range of gas ranges and prices that can deliver the features you need. If you are looking for the top gas ranges, a lot of factors are going to be important considerations.
You might think that all gas ranges are the same but much like other products, there’s a lot of variety and the options can be a little overwhelming (especially if you’re new to the market).
Whether you want to just get started with a gas ranges, we have affordable models or if you want to feel like you don’t miss out on any of the capabilities we have more expensive models. Read through this summary of the top products and find the best one for you to try.
Thor Kitchen 30″ Stainless Steel Gas Range Oven with 5 Burner LRG3001U *
- Gas Range Oven with 5 Burner
- Black Porcelain Drip Pan
- Commercial Convection Oven Fans
- Free Liftgate and Curbside delivery service
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
Frigidaire FFGF3052TS 30 Inch Gas Freestanding Range with 5 Sealed Burner Cooktop, 4.2 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in Stainless Steel *
- 4.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity / 30 Inches Wide
- 5 Burners: 5,000 – 16,000 BTU
- Continuous Corner-to-Corner Grates
- Dimensions (WHD): 29 7/8″ X 47″ X 25 3/4″
Cosmo COS-965AGC 36 in. 3.8 cu. ft. Single Oven Gas Range with 5 Burner Cooktop and Heavy Duty Cast Iron Grates in Stainless Steel *
- Transform your kitchen from ordinary to refined with a Cosmo Gas Range. Homeowners and builders trust Cosmo for their low price and unmatched quality. Modern European design blends seamlessly with other stainless steel kitchen appliances for modern home makeovers. Constructed of corrosion resistant 403 grade stainless steel, Heavy-duty cast iron grates for heat retention and distribution and fingerprint and smudge resistant finish easily wipes clean
- Single Oven Gas Range with 5 sealed burners: 17, 400 BTU triple ring burner (x1); 8, 200 BTU rapid burner (x1); 6, 900 BTU semi-rapid burners (x2) and 5, 000 BTU auxiliary burner (x1); high performance gas burners which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces
- 36 in. Range features a single 3.8 cu. ft. oven capacity and Rapid Convection. A technology that uses a fan assisted circular heating element designed to heat evenly around the food, allowing food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a standard oven
- Our freestanding gas range is designed with safety and security in mind. 2-year limited parts and labor ; trust our gas range to deliver years of trouble-free use. Product Dimensions: 35.5″ W x 23.63″ D or 24.94″ D w/Backsplash x (Adjustable: 35″ to 37″). Requirements: 120V/ 15 A, 3 Prong Plug, Natural Gas, LP convertible; optional liquid propane conversion kit (sold separately)
Thorkitchen Pro-Style Gas Rangetop with 6 Sealed Burners 36 – Inch, Stainless Steel HRT3618U *
- 6 sealed burner: 2 single burner x 18,000BTU,1 dual burner x 15,000BTU ,3 single burner x 12,000BTU
- Black Porcelain Drip Pan. Required cutout size (W x H x D) 36 1/2 inches x 7 3/8 inches – 7 7/8 inches x 24 inches
- 3 x Heavy Duty Flat Cast-iron Cooking Grates
- 6 x high quality Zinc alloy control knobs
- Stainless steel Control panel
- include 2 year warranty on parts and labor.
List of Top best gas ranges in 2019
Here is a short list of the top gas ranges products from each of the price ranges. Don’t think that cheap means poorly made, often the difference in the products by price are in what features they include not the quality of their manufacture.
That’s why we’ve decided to do an in-depth research around these gas ranges. Now, at the end of those hours-long using sessions and analysis, we are all set to recommend the best choices you’ll have in the gas ranges category. Obviously, we have our picks from premium, semi-premium and budget-friendly sectors. Therefore, when it’s time, you can have the best gas ranges .
The premium segment includes products that are priced above a certain range. The quality of these and feature capabilities can make these gas ranges deal for professional use.
The medium segment of the gas ranges market has a mid price range which fits those looking for best bang of their buck.. This is a very wide price range to find products with such similar features but what differentiates them from each other is the approach they take to their features. These are higher end consumer products, but not the pro-summer quality of the premium segment.
Why do you need a gas ranges
A gas ranges is one of the most popular item that is going to be viral in coming years, due to its wide range of applicability in the industry. People may or may not be aware of the reason why people should buy a gas ranges or why they need to have one.
How to choose the best gas ranges for you?
To choose and buy the right kind of gas ranges , you will have to be very careful in doing so. Because the gas ranges come in a wide range of types, having different characteristics and capabilities and if you don’t concentrate on each and every aspect, then you surely would miss out the best one for you.
Here is a checklist you can use to double check your choice while selecting and purchasing it.
Determine the type and function you need
You should be very clear about the type of gas ranges you need. Keep in mind the various types and determine the best on the basis of the feature you need and the purpose you need to accomplish. Like for a medium range product with a medium quality or a high end stuff.
Brand and price
If you have a particular budget or a specific brand in mind then do sort out the brand first and then look for further features.
Quality of the material
The first thing you should look at, is the quality of material and the sturdiness of the structure. It is important because the gas ranges should be made of high quality and durable material to help it withstand normal day to day wear and tear.
Warranty and complimentary tools
If you can get a warranty from the manufacturer then it would be a plus, so look at this feature also. In addition to it you may also find some tool that some of the manufacturers offer, along your product.
Where to buy the best gas ranges
Buying a gas ranges could be hectic, if you don’t know where you can find the best brands and a wide range gas ranges types to let you select the one you need. For this, you’ll have to search for the most trustworthy and reliable seller that will offer you all the best rated brands along with the best price available on the market. You can either look to buy it from a local market or through online retailer and stores like Amazon.
Most of the people have a tendency to prefer online stores like The amazon. The reason behind it is the availability of the wide range of quality products, trustworthy sellers and an opportunity to compare the products and pick the best one for you.
So, You can easily buy your gas ranges on amazon at affordable rates and an assurance of a quality product.
The final word
This is just an overview of some of the best gas ranges in each of the price ranges. The point is that no matter what your budget, there is a functional gas ranges for you. Make sure you filter them for the ones that interest you so you know all the features and considerations of each. That can be the best way to identify what features you really need in a more expensive version.